Sunday, March 9, 2008






The show friday night was a blast. Thanks to all who attended. If you couldn't make it here is a glimpse although as many people have said recently that photos just don't capture what you experience in person. I want to thank Coda for all of their support and excitement about my show. Tami, thank you for the best cookies! Thanks to my stepdad Kevin for coming up for my show, and most of all to my two little ladies for their support and patience with me as an artist and a mom. Aleah commented to me yesterday how empty our house feels without all of my paintings in it. I agreed, so I am going to get off the computer and paint again for the first time in a few weeks.






3 comments:

Mel said...

My parents said the show was wonderful and beautiful. I wish that I could have been there; but my thoughts were with you for the show and your birthday. I hope you got my card. I hope the day was everything you wanted it to be. Love ya.

crazyk said...

I loved the show! this was my 2nd show ever and it was wonderful. I could have spent many hours there just meditating. Art is such a personal/spiritual experience. I loved the art. It doesn't hurt that I love the artist and think she is amazing. You inspire me. I can't wait until the next event! AWESOME!

phdent said...

I fell in love with the bee keepers daughter when visiting park city and have since been trying to find a place for her since she's too big for my mantle. I bought Drew from this show remote, so I'm looking forward to receiving her. She will happily reside in North Carolina. I look forward to your next talented visions!